Dr Paul Murr - Principal Dentist
Qualifications and further studies
Graduated from Sydney University in 1992, since then went on to complete a 2 year POS course in Orthodontics, 1999, also successfully completed the following courses:
- Hands on course in Endodontics and successful restoration of Endodontically treated teeth in June 2000 with Dr. S. Cohen a writer of many textbooks and literature.
- Several Nobel Biocare implant seminars in 2006
- Hands on minor oral surgery course in 2006
- Prosthodontist Master series, the full mouth rehabilitation in July 2010
- MDI Mini Dental Implants in July 2011
- Implant placement course at Nobel Biocare in March 2012
- Member of the Australian Dental Association
I work with a very vibrant team, which contribute to make an impact on people's lives through achieving great smiles and better lifestyles. I use the latest technology for better treatment and convenience for our patients.
We have currently expanded to a 3 surgery room, which looks out to a courtyard with succulent plants, which provides a comfortable environment for our patients.
I play a contributing role in raising my 3 boys, supporting them with their studies and sports, whether it is soccer, taekwondo or swimming. I enjoy skiing trips with my family, especially now my eldest son has followed in my footsteps and started doing blue runs. I am also a St George Dragons supporter and thoroughly enjoy our family outings to their games.
Back to our team